Welcome! Click The Link Above To Shop!

I absolutely LOVE finding a good deal & make my living doing that for YOU! By hitting sales, thrift stores, & flea markets, I can bring you the highest quality clothing & collectibles at a low price. Why should YOU pay FULL PRICE when someone already has? I specialize in clothing that is still new with tags, high end name brand clothing that is like new, cashmere, fine wool, & other natural fabrics. I also enjoy finding interesting antiques & glassware for your collections. I'm from West Virginia, and we are LOADED DOWN with collectibles! Having the oldest population in America today, there are plenty of vintage goodies to go around. Let ME do the digging for you! I'm happy to combine shipping & feel free to message me if you are looking for specific items I might come across. I'm always open to ideas & requests! I pride myself in being honest, above all. Check my store out by clicking on the link entitled "Alice's Clothing & Collectibles" at the top of the page! Come back soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Find Of The Day

Teenage Educational Opportunity